Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Qtek 8500
- Switch off your device.
- Hold down the both Left and Right Soft keys then Hold down the power button for 1 to 1.5 seconds.
- Release the power button. But still holding down the both Left and Right Soft keys.
- Then you should see onscreen instructions ask you to press "0" to reset the phone.
- Press "0" within time frames that are just seconds.
- Click Start > Accessories > Clear Storage
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone.