Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Pantech Pocket
Reset via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Now from the Home screen press Menu key, and tap Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Power your phone off.
- Press and hold Home, Volume Down, and Power keys until an exclamation point is displayed next to an android on-screen.
- Press the Home key to view the Android system recovery options.
- Press Volume Down to scroll to "Wipe data/Factory reset", and then press the Menu key to select.
- Press Volume Down to scroll to "Yes -- delete all user data", and then press the Menu key to select.
- When "Data wipe complete" is displayed, select reboot system now.