Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Pantech Burst
Reset via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Now from the Home screen press Menu key, and tap Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Turn your phone off.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power keys at the same time. Release the buttons when the logo appears on the screen.
- Once the Android mascot appears, press the Extract button at the button left of your phone.
- On the Recovery Menu, choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume Up/Down keys, then confirm with the Home Key.
- Navigate to Yes using the same keys, then confirm with the Home key.
- Select Reboot system now once the data wipe is complete. Your phone will reboot and be ready in a few minutes.