Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga
Restart Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Make sure, you are in Home screen.
- Then goto Settings -> Backup & reset.
- Now you can see screen of Backup & reset.
- Select from this Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.( If promted, then enter your password.)
- Power off your phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Recovery mode, then input Eluga terminal password.
- Now select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- Then choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Remove and replace the battery.
- Now press the Power button, and wait until the phone turns on.