Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Palm Zire 72
- Unscrew the top of the stylus to access the reset tool (or find a similar object without a sharp tip) and gently press the reset button inside the hole on the back panel of your handheld
- Press and hold the power button.
- While holding the power button, use the tip of the stylus (or a similar object without a sharp tip) to gently press and release the reset button inside the holeon the back of your handheld.
- Wait for the Palm Powered logo to appear, and then release the power button.
- When you see the message that warns you about erasing all of the info on your handheld, do one of the following:"Press Up on the 5-way navigator to finish the reset and show the touchscreen. Press any other button to do a soft reset."