Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Palm Treo 755p
- Remove and insert the battery into your phone.
- Power on the phone.
- Disconnect the AC charger and USB sync cable.
- Press the battery door release button then slide the battery door downward to remove.
- Remove the battery.
- Press and hold the Power / End key Power / End key while re-inserting the battery.
- When presented with the Powered by Access logo, release the Power / End key Power / End key.
- Press Up on the 5-way navigation pad.
- Select the desired language, then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
- Press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose Yes.