Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Palm Pre Plus
Restart your device
- Open Device Info.
- Tap Reset Options, and then tap Restart.
- Make sure, that your cell phone is on.
- Now press and hold Option + Sym + Power button for about 10 seconds until you see Full Erase screen.
- Switch on the handset.
- Goto Device Info.
- After that you will see a few options.
- Select from this option Secure Full Erase.