Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Palm Pixi
Restart your device
- Open Device Info.
- Tap Reset Options, and then tap Restart.
- Switch on the handset.
- From the card view, tap Launcher.
- Swipe left to the third panel and tap Device Info.
- Scroll to and tap Reset Options.
- Scroll to and tap Full Erase.
- Read the warning and tap Full Erase.
- The handset will reset and restart.