Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Orange SPV M600
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press and hold down the Camera button, and the Communication Manager button, both located on the left hand side of the unit.
- Now use a stylus tip to push and release the reset switch located on the base of the unit to the left of the charging socket. Continue to hold down the Camera button, and the Communication Manager button.
- Your unit will reboot, the text on the screen will read 'Press Send to restore factory default, Other keys to quit'
- Now press the Send button to hard reset the device, the Send button is the silver button with the green phone icon.