Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Orange SPV M3000
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press and hold both the Comm Mannager Button and the Voice Command Button.
- While keeping those two buttons pressed, press the Reset Button with your stylus.
- After about a second you will be prompted for confirmation. Press the Talk Button to confirm.