Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Orange SPV M1000
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Hold down the Camera, record and power buttons.
- Insert your stylus in the software reset hole while holding the three buttons.
- Once you see the three item menu (very pale, with no backlight), then you can release the three buttons.
- Change the settings on the screen to NO NO YES, then press the action button.