Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
OnePlus Two Hard Reset
- Turn off your handset and wait 10 sec.
- Now Press and Hold Volume Down and Power Key until phone vibrate
- Now recovery menu appear
- Now Select Wipe data/factory reset and press Power Key to Continue
- Now Select Yes -- Delete all user data and press Power key to Continue
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition and press Power Key to Continue
- Optional: select "wipe media" to clear all directories that may contain your photos, messages, music and other personal files.
- Now Select Reboot and press Power key
- Hard Reset Done
Hard Reset Via Menu:
- To reset the phone to the initial parameters, please do the following:
- Go to Main Menu -> Settings -> backup and restore-> Factory data reset.