Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 Xphone II
- Turn off your phone or take out battery and reinsert it.
- Press and hold both the soft keys, then press POWER ON for one second.
- Release POWER ON button, but keep pressing both soft keys.
- When you see the hard reset message, release soft keys and press "0" to hard reset the phone.
- Click Start > More > More > Accessories > Clear Storage accessed through the touch screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone. The phone will restart after it has been reset.