Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Trion
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
- You will be presented with a menu saying 'press R to reset, X to exit', if you press R Your device will be set back to factory default settings. (The L/R soft keys are the "- -" keys just above the start and OK buttons)
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.