Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Stellar
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press and hold both soft keys
- Using a stylus, press and hold the soft reset button at the bottom of the phone
- Keep all three buttons pressed until the keypad lights turn off and then flash
- Release the soft reset button while still pressing the soft keys
- Let go of the two soft keys once the message "This operation will delete all your personal data, to manufacturer default" appears on screen
- Finally, press the green call button to perform the hard reset, or press other key to cancel
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.