Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Orbit
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press both soft keys and insert stylus into soft reset button hole and press the reset button.
- Release the soft reset button and keep pressing the soft keys.
- The display should show the following "This operation will delete all your personal data, to manufacturer default".
- Press Green call button to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.