Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Orbit 2
- Locate the reset button hole on the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Press and hold the GPS/Messaging and Internet Explorer buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the Reset button at the bottom of your device.
- Release the Reset button, but continue pressing the GPS/Messaging and Internet Explorer buttons until a message comes up on the screen.
- Release the buttons, and then press send on your device to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.