Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Mantle
- Use the stylus to press the RESET button found at the bottom of your device.
- Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.
- With the phone turned off,
- Press and hold the left Soft Key and the right Soft Key, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the Reset button at the bottom of your device.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two Soft Keys until you see the following message on the screen: "This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to the manufacturer default settings. Press Send to restore manufacturer default, or press any other buttons to cancel.."
- Release the two Soft Keys, and then press Talk, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.