Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 XDA Graphite
- Power off your phone using Power button, or remove and insert the battery.
- Press Power button until your handset is on.
Reset via Settings
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Navigate to Menu -> Security Settings -> Reset Factory Default.
- Accept operation -> select OK.
- Now enter your password.(The default password is: 1234.)
- Then choose preffered option: Restore Default Settings, or Delete All User Data.
- Follow the instructions.