Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset O2 Diamond
- Insert Stylus into the hole on the right corner side of the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button, then press the ENTER button shortly and release it.
- Continue holding the Volume Down button until you see the following message on the screen: "This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Volup to restore manufacturer default, or Press other keys to cancel."
- Release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. Press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.