Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Nokia XL Android Hard Reset
- Turn off handset and wait for 20 seconds
- Press and hold Volume UP + Volume Down + Power key untill Recovery Menu Apprear
- now select wipe data/factory reset and press power key to confirm
- Now select Yes -- delete all user data and press power key to confirm
- Now select wipe cache partition and press power key
- now reboot device