Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Nokia N8 Hard Reset
- Turn off handset and wait for 20 seconds
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Camera key + Power key Until Vibrate
- After vibrate handset leave only Power Key (volume Down + Home + Camera key hold continue)
- After 30-40 seconds leave all keys, hard reset done
- Sometime this method not work
- Try another method
- Power ON handset and dial *#7370# and enter security code.
- Default security code for Nokia is "12345"
- This method work 100%