Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 610
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, Power and Camera buttons at the same time.
- Hold all three buttons until you feel the phone vibrate, then release the Power button only.
- Continue to hold the Volume Down key and Camera button for a further 10 seconds, and then release both.
- Your phone will reset, turn itself back on and then start going through the setup process.
Reset via Settings
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap about.
- Scroll down to and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased, then tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.