Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Nokia BH-108
To clear settings,
- switch off the headset
- and press and hold the multifunction button until the indicator light alternates red and green,
- To reset the headset if it stops functioning, although it is charged, plug the charger into the headset, and press and hold the multifunction button. The reset does not clear the headset settings. If you cannot connect the headset to your compatible phone,check that the headset is charged, switched on, and paired with your phone.
Nokia BH-108 Pairing
If your phone supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile and has a music player feature, you can use the phone to make and receive calls and to play music with the headset.
- Switch on your phone.
- If the headset has not been already paired with a device, Turn on the headset. The headset set to the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.If the headset has been already paired with another device, turn off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction button until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, if your headset is not shown on your phone, search for new devices, then select the headset.
- If asked for a passcode on your phone, type in 0000 and connect the headset to your phone.
In some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once. If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices. When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.