Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
MTS Lava mtag7.0 Hard Reset
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Key for 20-30 Seconds.
- Now you See Warning Logo on screen.
- Download Driver from Here
- Download Android Multi Tool from Here
- now open tool and press "8" and hit Enter Key to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format handset restart automatic
- hard reset done