Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola XT720 MOTOROI
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- From the home screen, select the Applications tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything.
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Camera, Gallery and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the Triangle/Exclamation point screen pops up, press the volume up + gallery keys down and tap the camera key.
- When the recovery window pops up, use the volume up/down keys to navigate the menu and the camera key to enter your selection.