Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola XT615
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Touch the app tab, within the home screen to open the application menus.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Turn off the device.
- Now press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down and Power button, until the Motorola logo appears, the moment when you should release all of these buttons.
- To enter the Recovery menu, press the Home key.
- Using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to select options, chose Wipe Data.
- Confirm your option by selecting Yes and then reboot the phone.