Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Quench XT3 XT502
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your device.
- From the screen of your phone, open the Applications Tray.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap SD and Card Storage.
- Scroll down and tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons.
- Release the camera button when prompted.
- Press and hold the volume key.
- A yellow exclamation appears on the display. Wait until a menu of options will appear.
- Using the volume button select Factory Reset and press OK on the screen.