Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Pro
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your device.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu, and then tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Switch off your device.
- Simultaneously press the M and R keys, as well as the Power button.
- When the device turns back on, press the @ key to see the Main Menu.
- Using the Volume keys, scroll down to select Wipe Data or Factory Data Reset and press Power to continue.
- In a similar way, select Yes and press the Power button to confirm