Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola MPx200
- Press the power button and the blue button in center of directional key pad at the same time when powering up or powering down.
- The device will confirm that you in fact want to do a master reset.
- To perform a master reset select Yes, by pressing the left soft key. Or
- To cancel and not preform a master reset select No, by pressing the right soft key.
- The device will go through the process of erasing all data and resetting the device.