Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Motoluxe XT389
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything
- Turn off the phone after having completely charged the battery.
- Press Volume Up and Power and hold these keys until the triangle and Android logo appear.
- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data and confirm with Power.
- In a similar way, choose Yes and press the Power key to move on.
- Once the wipe is entirely done you can press the Power button to select Reboot System and allow the procedure to begin.