Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Motoluxe MT680
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume down and Volume Up Keys then press the Power Key. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
- Touch Home.
- Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the volume down button.
- Press Power button.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.The phone will now wipe all contents. Touch Home.
- Select reboot system now then press the Power Key.