Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola i1
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Touch the app tab, within the homescreen to open the application menus.
- Touch Settings
- Touch SDcard and Phone Storage
- Touch Master Clear
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the subsequent buttons at a similar time : Volume Up and Down, green send button and Center OK buttons.
- Press Red POWER ON/End call button whereas still holding the opposite buttons.
- Release all buttons.
- You'll see Motorola Emblem seem followed by a picture of an arrow going from handset to the phones. This method might take a few minutes. don't Pull Battery or Power Off Handset.
- Handset will reboot its own self. When coming up, the Motorola emblem will reappear.
- Let phone complete power up method.
- Once complete, you may begin back at the SETUP WIZARD to input all their previously used credentials. If your handset doesn't Power Back On with carriers settings, you'll have to be compelled to do a MASTER CLEAR through the i1 settings menu at this time to bring back carrier options