Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola FLIPSIDE MB508
Reset via Setting
- Switch on your device.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu, and then tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Power the device off.
- Hold the X key and the Power key until a triangle with an exclamation point screen appears.
- Using the keyboard keys, press Fn & T at the same time.
- Using the keyboard keys, scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap Ok.
- Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and tap Ok.
- Please wait while Data wipe complete appears.
- Tap Ok.