Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola FIRE XT
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Power key, and press Volume Up + Volume Down button.
- Wait until you see an Android logo appears on the screen.
- Then touch Home.
- You should see a recovery menu appears, scroll down on the menu using the Volume keys to navigate.
- Select Wipe data.
- Then press Enter key.