Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola ES400
Reset via Setting
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Start by opening Main menu
- Then open Setting.
- Select System and Select Master Reset.
- then Reset.Enter 1111 in the text box and tap Reset to delete all user data and restore default settings
- Please power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Power button + W key + C key.
- Now you will see a yellow exclamation on your the display.
- Press and hold the wipe/erase factory.