Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Electrify 2 XT881
- Turn the Power off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button for three seconds, then also press the Power Button and then release both.
- When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all Buttons.
- Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up.
- From the Android with the triangle screen, simultaneously press Volume Up / Down simultaneously.
- Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power Button.Volume keys to navigate options.
- Select Yes delete all user data then press the Power Button.Use Volume keys to navigate options.
- Select reboot system now then press the Power Button
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Privacy
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone