Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola DROID BIONIC XT875
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, please tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Touch Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset
- Touch Reset Phone
- Touch Erase Everything
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- When the Fastboot Screen appears, scroll down with the Volume keys to select Android Recovery and press Volume Up to confirm.
- When the triangle pops up on the screen press both Volume buttons simultaneously for the Recovery Menu to come up.
- Select Wipe Data with the Volume Down key and confirm it with Power.
- Choose Yes to continue and press the Power button once again.
- If the Reboot System Now options pops up select it using the Power key.