Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Devour
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- From the home screen, tap the applications tab (located at the bottom of the display).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SD card, USB Mass Storage, & phone storage.
- Tap Factory data reset from the Internal phone storage section.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase everything.
- Turn the phone off. If it won’t turn off, take the battery out then put it back in.
- Open the physical keyboard.Press and hold the Power + R and Space keys.
- The recovery screen will appear with a yellow exclamation point. Press Z and M together on the keyboard.