Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Defy Pro XT560
- Power off the phone, press and hold volume down button, press power button.
- Wait for the Android screen then release the volume down button
- Tap lower right-hand corner of Touch Screen
- Navigate on-screen menu to select Wipe (data/factory reset) and Press OK
- Navigate on-screen menu to select Reboot System Now and Press OK
- Wait for device to reboot
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Privacy
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone