Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Defy mini XT320
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything
- Switch off the device.
- Now press and hold the Power, Volume Down and Volume Up buttons until the Android logo appears on the screen. You should now be inside the FastBoot menu.
- Using the Volume buttons to navigate, scroll to the Recovery option and press the Camera button to select this option.
- Select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset section and press the Camera button to confirm it.
- Wait until the phone restarts.