Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Citrus
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Touch the app tab, within the home screen to open the application menus.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Turn off the device.
- While pressing the Vol up + Vol down at the same time, Power up the device (until the Android and exclamation displays)
- Pressing the End key will take you to the Android system recovery menu options
- Using the Vol down key to navigate through your choices, highlight the wipe data/factory reset
- Press and Hold the camera key to enter the sub menu
- Press Vol down to choose yes (Don't release camera key before choosing, otherwise it will back to main menu)
- Phone should reboot to initial setup screen,