How to Hard Reset Motorola Charm
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- Touch the app tab, within the homescreen to open the application menus.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the X key and Lock/Power key simultaneously.
- Continue to hold the X key until you see the phone go into recovery mode.
- Press the Lock/Power key to access the Android System Recovery Utility screen.
- Use the Volume Down key, Left Arrow key, or the Backtrack key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition.
- Press the Return key to select Wipe Cache Partition.
- Once complete, you will be returned to the Android System Recovery Utility screen.
- Select Reboot System Now.