Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola BRAVO MB520
Reset via Setting
- From a home screen, tap Apps Applications icon (located at the bottom).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Tap Erase everything.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume down button and Power buttons until the Boot Mode Selection Menu appears then release.
- From the Boot Mode Selection Menu, select Recovery.
- From the Android system recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure), press and hold the Volume up button then press and release the Power button to display the menu.
- Select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.