Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola ATRIX TV XT687
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything
- Press Vol- and Vol + and Power the three together
- When the device release the Power button and continue holding the Volume buttons.
- Will pop up a menu with options.
- Entering the recovery screen, as volume knob select wipe data / factory reset and confirm with the power button.
- Select YES - delete all user data and confirm again with button Power.
- Now confirm in reboot system now button with power.
- Wait restart when restart will be completely reset.