Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Motorola ATRIX HD MB886
- Turn the device off and make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys and wait for Fastboot to appear.
- Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and select Android Recovery then press Volume Up to confirm.
- When the Android screen pops up tap the bottom right corner of the screen to see the menu and select Wipe Data with the Volume keys.
- Tap OK to continue and then Yes to confirm.
- Tap OK once again to accept the Reboot System Now option then allow the phone to begin the process.
Reset via Setting
- From the screen of your phone, touch apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything