Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset MiTAC Mio P560
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC charger, from your POCKET PC.
- Push the navigation stick upward and slide the ON/OFF switch to the position.
- While holding the navigation stick, slide the switch back to ON again.
- Your Pocket PC turns on and performs the initial start up.
- On the back of the unit, slide the battery switch to OFF.
- After about 1 minute, slide the battery switch back to the ON position. The unit will restart with defaults loaded.