Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset MiTAC Mio A702
- Locate the reset button on the right hand side of the device.
- Use the stylus tip to lightly press the reset button. The pocket PC will restart and display the Today screen.
- Make sure that the device is turned off.
- While pressing and holding the Power button, press and hold the Talk button until the device vibrates.
- The device will turn on automatically. The backlight of the keypad will glow, and the setup wizard will appear on the screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup wizard.