Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset MiTAC Mio 8870
- Switch off your device.
- Then connect to your device the AC adapter.
- Now press and hold Volume control, and press End key for four seconds.
- When your phone will turn on, then release End key.
- If your device vibrates twice, then let go the Volume control.
- Then your device will turn on after about two minutes.
- Remove and insert the battery into your phone.
- Power on the phone.