Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Micromax Aisha A52 Hard Reset
- Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key to see Android Logo.
- Press Home Key to see Recovery Menu.
- select wipe data/factory reset and press Enter Key.
- now select Yes -- Delete all User Data and press Enter Key.
- now select reboot and press Enter key to reboot device